For Use with UltraTech II, Circuit CG ESD Carpet Tiles and ElectraShield ESD Control Carpet Treatment.
Overview: This topical ESD flooring ground plate is 5/16 of an inch thick and measures roughly 10.5" x 8.5". It is manufactured from Titanium ESD flooring (specifications). The top surface has an electrical resistance of > 1.0E04 and <1.0E06 (1 meg ohm). Beneath the Titanium we have installed a piece of highly conductive ESD flooring vinyl with a conductivity of a few ohms in resistance. A snap has been installed thru the Titanium and the high conductivity flooring. This snap is designed for use with a ground cord with an inline 1 meg resistor.
This cord terminates with a #10 ring terminal that may be attached to the center screw of an AC Electrical face plate cover or screwed onto another location such as a structural steel building support column or grounded metal racks etc. Heavy Duty Velcro tabs have been applied to the underside on 2 edges of the pad. This allows the unit to be removed and reapplied should your conditions warrant.
For ElectraShield ESD Carpet Treatment
Apply the Ground Plate PRIOR to Application of ElectraShield!
NOTE: do not apply the ElectraShield to the Velcro tabs!
For ESD Carpet
1) Remove liner from back side of the Velcro pads located on the back of the plate
3) Place pad firmly on carpet.
2) Step on each side to secure the Velcro Tabs to the Carpet
3) Attach ground cord to the snap located in the center of the ground plate
4) Attach termination of Ground Cord to the center screw of an AC outlet face plate cover.
© 1996 - 2017 All rights Reserved