Static Control Products
Slip-NOT! CURES Slippery ESD Flooring
Slip-Not! You'll FEEL the increase in slip resistance after one application! Designed to work on ALL ESD flooring materials including ESD Tiles, Epoxy, Sheet Vinyl and more. Negligible effect on conductivity. Made for ESD floors but works on Ceramic, terrazzo, polished concrete, standard epoxy and virtually EVERY type of hard surface flooring. Cleans, Increases slip resistance, enhances gloss!
Slip-Not ESD Floor cleaner / maintainer renders slippery ESD flooring a thing of the past. Everyone likes the clean crisp look of a glossy ESD floor but slip and fall accidents are THE most common workman's comp injury in manufacturing.
With Slip Not! You'll FEEL the increase in the floor's slip resistant properties after the first use!
Slip-Not! is an ESD Floor Cleaner / Maintainer that utilizes CSAD-0710 Technology to provide slip resistance in an easy one step application. It's PERFECT for cleaning away that electrically insulative dirt! Slip-Not cleans and restores the gloss without any substantial effect on the ESD floor's electrical properties. Slip-Not may be applied with either a mop or an automatic scrubber. In addition, Slip-Not may be used on ALL types of hard surface flooring including highly polished VCT, resilient sheet vinyl, epoxy, terrazzo and ceramic. ESD floors maintained with Slip-Not! will display slip resistant characteristics that meet or exceed the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and National Floor Institute recommendations for slip resistance
Note: Slip-Not is NOT recommended for NON ESD flooring that has been coated with ESD floor finish.
Slip-Not! Reduces Workman's Comp Claims!
Minimal decrease in the ESD floors conductivity.
Biodegradable. Restores Gloss!
Immediate results that improve with each use.
Made for ESD Floors but popular for ALL hard surface flooring.
Reduces workman's comp claims in manufacturing.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A!
Fast and effective cleaning for ANY type of hard surface ESD floor!
Field use has proven an average increase of slip resistance of .1 SCOF per application (.1 SCOF is approximately a ten fold increase in slip resistance). Note: SCOF testing is an ANSI test method.
Slip-Not! Renews Shine, Removes Insulative Dirt!
1) Thoroughly sweep the floor with a soft broom to remove dirt and soil.
2) Floors with heavy concentrations of oil and grease should initially be cleaned with a degreaser in order to obtain optimal results.
3) Dilute Slip-Not with water at the following dilutions (depending on the degree and type of soil to be removed and the slip resistant characteristics desired). NOTE: Always pretest this product in a small inconspicuous area for satisfactory results prior to full scale application of this product.
* Light Duty: Routine cleaning and minor increase in slip resistance. 4 ounces per gallon of water (1-32).
* Medium Duty: Medium cleaning and moderate increase in slip resistance. 6 ounces per gallon of water (1:21)
* Heavy Duty: Heavy cleaning and large increase in slip resistance. 8 ounces per gallon of water (1:16)
4) Apply with either an Auto-Scrubber or by damp mopping. In order to avoid redepositing dirt when damp mopping, a two bucket system in which one buckets contains Slip-Not! and one bucket contains the soiled solution should be used. Heavy deposits of dirt and grease may be addressed by applying Slip-Not at 16 ounces per gallon of water using a pressurized sprayer, watering can or mop. Scrub the area with a hand brush or use a scrubbing pad and a buffing machine pad that will not scratch the ESD flooring. Remove the soiled solution with a wet vac or mop and finish the cleaning procedure by damp mopping using the above dilutions. Allow the floor to dry. Do not rinse.
5) Flooring cleaned with Slip-NOT may be dry burnished if needed. To restore gloss or remove scuff marks, buff the area with an appropriate buffing pad (white, aqua or champagne depending on the condition of the floor). High speed buffing machines work best but the coating will respond to low speed buffing as well.
Read Safety Data Sheet thoroughly before using. This product is not a hazardous mixture as defined in 29 CFR 1910.1200. Safety glasses and gloves should be worn during application and handling. FIRST AID: In the event of skin or eye contact, flush area with water for 15 minutes. If skin irritation occurs seek medical treatment. In the event of eye contact or ingestion, seek immediate medical treatment.
Tame the Static Beast Before it Takes another Byte!
© All rights Reserved
This page last Updated on