Telephone: 719 676 3928
Essential Static Control to Tame the Static Beast
United = THE Most Popular Options in ESD Mats
THE largest Selection - knowledgeable supplier! Here for you since 1992! Find ESD matting not available at any other location! FREE shipping, Full Rolls and Custom Sizes.
It's not all about electrical conductivity! It's about Static Decay and Static Generation! If you've reached this page you probably already understand that ESD (anti-static) Matting is designed to take the static charge from you - the technician to electrical ground. Mats come in various ranges of electrical conductivity but don't pay for more conductivity than you really need! To meet the latest ANSI/ESD 2016 standards mandatory for compliance when building or handling "unprotected" circuit boards, you'll want a floor mat that has a resistance range of <1.0E09 and a CHARGE GENERATION (when walking) of under 100 volts. A table top mat (at least for this year) just needs to be less than 1.0E09 to be compliant to these new standards. Charge Generation is not a part of table top matting compliance THIS YEAR.
Here's where you can save some money! Don't pay for more than you need. Not EVERYONE needs to meet ANSI Standards! A mat that post an electrical resistance above 1.0E09 can still be anti-static and can do an EXCELLENT job of decaying static and keeping static generation below 100 volts! Plus - it saves you money! How do we know? Well for one we've been supplying ESD matting since 1992 and secondly we TEST all of our mats to not only electrical resistance but to charge generation and charge decay using NIST compliance lab grade test equipment. Let our expertise help you. Feel free to contact us and share your needs - we'll point you in the direction of the PERFECT mat for your needs!
OCTOBER SPECIAL OF THE MONTH: This month take an additional 5 that's FIVE % OFF of our posted prices AND get Free Shipping on select ESD Matting Orders over $100 going to our clients in BOTH the Continental USA AND Canada! Click HERE for details.
1) UltraTough: Extreme Service ESD Table Top Matting Not dependent on humidity for conductivity. FULLY compliant to new ANSI ESD S20.20 Standards. Lifetime warranty on conductivity. Robust and easy to keep clean, perfect for handling heavy items or products with sharp edges. An Excellent choice for use with constant monitors. Make ESD and ISO audits painless! Top Seller! PN: 168-AS
2) UltraComfort: Tri Layer table top matting Give your electronics the COMFORT they long for and the esd PROTECTION they Demand! UltraComfort is an advanced 3-layer esd mat that's NOT dependent on humidity for conductivity. UltraComfort falls in the perfect range of static conductivity for meeting S20.20 bench top standards. An Excellent choice with constant monitors. Top Seller! PN: 167-AS
3) EconoStat table top matting; economical, anti static vinyl Indestructible! Humidity dependent, high static dissipative conductivity range. Very low static charge generation capabilities of <100 volts. Excellent charge decay. Typical resistivity <1.0E10 Clean surface featuring NO carbon sloughing. Perfect for non critical esd control areas. Top Seller! PN: 166-AS
4) ElectraSoft Table Top Mats: ULTIMATE mechanical shock protection in concert with OUTSTANDING electrical properties. Tri layer, permanent conductivity. NOT dependent on humidity for performance. Mission critical ESD control. Meets ANSI-ESD S20.20 standards. An Excellent choice for use with constant monitors. Top Seller! PN: 170-AS
5) ElectraTherm ESD rubber table top matting. Heat and solder resistant, Dual layer, static dissipative top surface, fully conductive back surface. RoHS compliant, permanently conductive ESD rubber. Very robust and LAYS FLAT. Not dependent on humidity. Meets ANSI ESD S20.20 standards. An Excellent choice for use with constant monitors. PN: 165-AS
6) Ultimat CR WHITE ESD table top matting. Clean room compliant! Static Dissipative, Heat resistant, RoHS compliant, permanently conductive. Perfect product for clean room compliance. ZERO VOC. Note: This product is not eligible for our free shipping program. PN: CRSS103AS
7) UltraCushion table top matting ESD & Mechanical Shock protection matting Give your electronics the comfort they deserve and the ESD protection they DEMAND! Very high static dissipative electrical properties that are humidity dependent. Meets older JEDEC EIA-625 table 2 of >1.0E05 and < 1.0E10 RTG. Clean surface featuring NO carbon sloughing. Perfect for non critical esd control areas. PN: 169-AS
8) Professional Grade Assembly Area Mat Kits. Multiple Sizes, Two Colors, Fully Tested and Certified to ANSI ESD Standards. Includes heat and solder resistant ESD control mat, esd wrist strap, dual input common point ground and papers. Advanced conductivity NEVER fails ESD Audits. Meets ANSI ESD S20.20 standards. 5 year warranty. Top Seller! PN: 165AAMK
9) Ultima HD ESD floor mats, EXTREME service, so tough it can be used on thin pile carpeting with rolling loads (like chairs and carts)! Indestructible esd protection, not dependent on humidity. Easy to clean and low maintenance. Low end Static dissipative range of electrical conductivity. Up to 6 foot widths! Top Seller! PN: 185-AS
10) UltraDiamond ESD conductive corrugated flooring runners Permanent static control that is not dependent on humidity for static conductivity. Slip resistant. Fully compliant with the latest ANSI ESD S20.20-2014, 97.2 (charge generation well under 100 volts) AND the older ANSI ESD S20.20-2007 standards. PN: 194AS
11) UltraSmooth ESD conductive vinyl ESD floor runners ESD conductive, smooth (for easy cleaning) yet slip resistant. Highly durable non humidity dependent, chemically resistant. Thin yet durable, lays FLAT! Easily meets latest ANSI ESD S20.20 recommendations including 97.1 (combination resistance levels of technician in grounds with matting of <3.5E07. PN: 306-AS
12) UltraStrong the toughest ESD Vinyl 3 Layer floor matting in the industry! Recommended for covering hard surfaces only. Permanent non humidity dependent vinyl, tougher than nails! Easy to clean. Meets combination 97.1 testing of <3.5E07. Top Seller! PN: 187-AS
13) EconoStat FM Type B solid vinyl floor mat material Economical, indestructible, very high static dissipative range of conductivity, for hard surface covering only. Not for use with chair casters. Economical but humidity dependent antistatic properties. Meets older JEDEC EIA-625 table 2 of >1.0E05 and < 1.0E10 RTG. Clean surface featuring NO carbon sloughing. Perfect for non critical esd control areas. Extremely low tribocharging. PN: 166-AS
14) ESD conductive chair mats for padded carpeting Ultimate static control for mission critical manufacturing. Meets the new ANSI ESD S 20.20-2014, 97.2 standard that is mandatory in 2016 with a charge generation of <100 volts (actual <10 volts). PERFECT for electronic assembly, Military applications, FAA Command Centers and others requiring impressive static conductivity and full compliance to the latest most stringent standards! Note: This matting selection does not qualify for our free shipping program. Top Seller! PN: 40220HSC
15) ESD conductive chair mats for standard hard surface flooring and THIN pile glued down carpeting Ultimate static control for mission critical manufacturing. MEETS the new ANSI ESD S 20.20-2014, 97.2 standard that is mandatory in 2016 with a charge generation of <100 volts (actual <10 volts). PERFECT for electronic assembly, Military applications, FAA Command Centers and others requiring impressive static conductivity and full compliance to the latest most stringent standards! Note: This matting selection does not qualify for our free shipping program. Top Seller! PN: 40220HSB
16) ElectraTough Interlocking ESD Floor matting. Interlocking ESD Floor Mats /Interlocking full surface ESD Floor. Easy to configure to any width, length, size, shape or configuration. This product is NOT dependent on humidity and handles chairs, carts and even forklift traffic! MEETS ANSI ESD S 20.20-2007, 97.1 and the new ESD S 20.20-2014 with a charge generation of <100 volts. Top Seller! PN 301-AS
17) ElectraStat Type 180 anti-fatigue ESD floor mats. Interlocking ESD Flooring Runner, build to any length. Slip resistant, ramped edges, ergonomic support, Static CONDUCTIVE and Compliant to the latest standards for static control. Not recommended for use with chair casters. For use over low pile carpeting and all hard surface flooring. MEETS ANSI ESD S 20.20-2007, 97.1 and the new ESD S 20.20-2014 with a charge generation of <100 volts (actual <25 volts) Top Seller! PN: 180-AS
18) ElectraStat Type 183: Ergonomic support meets SUPERB electrical decay rates. Unique textured surface, static conductive, ramped edges and superb cushioning. For use on THIN pile carpet or hard surfaces. Not for use with chairs. MEETS ANSI ESD S 20.20-2007, 97.1 and the new ESD S 20.20-2014 with a charge generation of <100 volts (actual <25 volts) PN: 183-AS
19) ElectraStat Type 175 textured economy esd comfort matting. Electrical properties that fall in the high static dissipative range in humidity above 55%. Economical but humidity dependent. Not for use with chair casters and recommended for hard surface covering. Meets older JEDEC EIA-625 table 2 of >1.0E05 and < 1.0E10 RTG. PN: 175-AS
20) Universal ESD mat snap kits, snap tools and hardware, easy to install. From push and cinch to standard. Great selection of UltraStrong hardware.
21) ESD Ground Cords for all types of ESD Matting. Heavy Duty esd bench top and floor mat ground cords. Common point cords (for simultaneous attachment of bench mats AND wrist straps to ground). Bench mount ground blocks and more!
22) Shock Stop - Highly INSULATIVE switchboard matting - Protects those working in high voltage environments, NOT FOR ESD PROTECTION but Excellent for testing the conductivity of esd products including static dissipative esd tiles, antistatic table top matting, esd shoes and other items. Adds ZERO conductivity to the article being tested. EXCELLENT insulator when used as switch board matting for high voltage protection. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. PN: 206AS, 207AS & 208AS
© 1996 - 2016 All rights Reserved
This page last updated on